Friday, January 23, 2009

and still more flavors of Kit Kats!

You can probably expect this to be a monthly thing. The awesomeness of Kit Kats was meant to be shared.

I'm not sure what flavor this is supposed to be (or if there is indeed a flavor intended), but you'll notice that they're in the form of cute little balls (tee hee). Cherry flavoring may have been involved, they tasted a little like that. Of course, they were yummy. I found them in a food mart at the Takasaki train station on my way to Takayama. I haven't seen them since, but maybe I haven't been looking hard enough.

I completely forgot to get a picture of these Kit Kats, which I must remember to do because they look pretty awesome. I also found these in the Takasaki train station, but they're fairly prevalent right now and can be found in many stores. Kozue-sensei even bought me a pack. These are sweet-potato-with-honey-and-sesame-seed-glaze Kit Kats. I should mention that such potatoes are available for purchase at Beisia, and I buy them whenever I got there, which is 2-3 times a week. These potatoes have become a large part of my diet, and so I find these Kit Kats particularly intriguing. It's hard to describe the exact taste, and they're actually not that bad. I like them. My only complaint is that they're white chocolate-based, and I'm not overly keen on white chocolate. But they're still tasty.


You want to talk yummy, let's talk about strawberry Kit Kats. And by strawberry, I MEAN strawberry. As you can see, they're strawberry pink, and the chocolate outside is strawberry-flavored. The wafers inside are also strawberry, so this little treat is like a strawberry explosion in the mouth. Not only is it pretty in all respects, it's delicious. Definitely my favorite pick from this month's choices.

No comments: