Monday, November 3, 2008

seriously?

Okay, so I was going to post two videos of my apartment today, and I even came down to the office on my day off to do it.

You'll notice there aren't any videos posted, yes? Because I just spent the past TWO hours waiting for blogger to upload ONE measly three-minute video, except it wasn't finished but I cancelled it anyway because I have other things I want to do with my life besides sit in front of a computer watching it process something that I don't know what. I have no idea if it had another hour to go or if it would be done in thirty seconds. Either way, I was done with it.

I guess I'll just go back and take pictures of my apartment instead. Not as exciting, but until I can get vids uploaded to blogger without it taking half a century, that's what I'm doing.

Also, because I'm now in a grouchy mood, I'm going to post my grievances with Japan as well.

No comments: